Personal/family lawyer service
An increasing number of individuals in this country find it useful and necessary to use the services of one attorney - the personal/family lawyer who is familiar with your situation and therefore in a position to solve any problem in a more efficient way.
Using the services of a personal lawyer really helps to avoid serious problems in life, and not just raises your status. Unlike lawyers you retain on a non-recurring basis, your personal lawyer is motivated to ensure that you have no conflict situations and focuses his or her efforts on preventing or promptly resolving them.
Personal/family lawyer service includes:
- unlimited number of on-line legal consultations in person or by telephone;
- round-the-clock availability;
- visiting the client in emergency situations on the terms specified in the agreement;
- drafting contracts (including marriage contracts), representing your interests in negotiations and before government and other authorities;
- Legal due diligence on legal documents, requesting and obtaining required documents on your behalf;
- Legal review and support of transactions you enter into;
- Representing your interests before law enforcement authorities,
- and acting upon your instructions and in your interests in other ways.
Clients who enter into a personal lawyer service contract are issued the plastic card shown below.